Sabah Tea Sdn. Bhd. (ST) is involved in tourism activities. Its Sabah Tea Garden is situated alongside the single largest tea plantation in Borneo in the highlands of Mount Kinabalu . It offers a unique tourist destination for those interested in Borneo 's well-known rainforest and cultural diversity.
Facilities available include:-
• Accommodation in the form of longhouses, bungalows or guest houses as
well as camping grounds.
• Restaurants specializing in both eastern and western cuisine.
• Local cultural performances.
• Local guides for jungle walks.
• Trails for jungle trekking, mountain biking and a multitude of outdoor
• Tour of tea manufacturing facility.
Click here for more information.
Click here to visit the Sabah Tea website.